2 Wheel Electric Scooter

Autore Messaggio
karen22are karen22are
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 31 Mag, 2023 1:34 am    Oggetto: 2 Wheel Electric Scooter   

2 Wheel Electric Scooter Our History Wuyi Boe Sports Equipment Co., Ltd. is founded in 2012, a professional export-oriented company integrating the manufacture, sale and trade of folding electric scooter with lithium battery, such as one motor electric scooters, dual motor electric scooters, city coco or Harley scooters. Our Factory Wuyi Boe Sports Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional export-oriented company integrating the manufacture, sale and trade of folding electric scooter with lithium battery, such as one motor electric scooters, dual motor electric scooters, city coco or Harley scooters. We are located in Wuyi, Zhejiang province, which is very near to Ningbo port and enjoy excellent rail, road and port facilities. We have a very strong team headed by 12 top-class engineers and approximately 100 skilled workers. To facilitate growth, we have built up close cooperation and ties with some other factories too. H&C Intl Industrial Co., Ltd. is our sister company to facilitate exporting in these areas. We have modern processing and test equipment, as well as strong design & development capacity. We are knowledgeable and experienced in export to many parts of the world. We assure excellent quality, high-efficient OEM capabilities with on-time production tailored to our customers' needs. We have successfully exported to Europe, USA, Australia, South America, the Middle East and Southern Asia. All inquiries will be replied within 24 hours by email sales(at)yasanmotor.com. We provide up front assessments for all production orders and completion dates. Unlike many others, we offer after-sales service as agreed upon when you place order. The world is a changing market everyday. However, our aim won't change as we strive to build long-term business relationships with customers. We sincerely and warmly welcome you to visit China, and look forward to doing business with you. Our Product One motor electric scooter Dual motor electric scooter Citycoco/harley scooter Product Application Personal transportation Our Certificate EMC,LVD,MD, ROHS Production Equipment Production lines, CNC machines, print machines, injection moulding machines Production Market Europe, USA, SOUTH KOREA. We have distributors in many countries.2 Wheel Electric Scooter website:http://www.boe-sports.com/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: