Gas To Liquid Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger price

Autore Messaggio
Haus22mann Haus22mann
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mar 23 Mag, 2023 7:43 am    Oggetto: Gas To Liquid Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger price   

Gas To Liquid Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger price Our History Professional manufacturer of pressure vessels and heat exchangers, Wuxi LanXing Pressure Vessel Co., Ltd. is located in Wuxi city, eastern China. With years鈥?development, our company qualified and certified by: - ISO9001-2008 - ASME-U - National Board - A1, A2 type manufacture license of special equipment ( China ) Our Factory Our factory covers 15,000 square meters area including modern workshops, testing center of flaw detection, physical and chemical labs, welding labs and the office building. With 130 professional staff, we are dedicated to providing the high efficient, quality products and excellent services. Our Product Our products of chemical equipments, storage tanks, heat exchangers, separators widely used in the industries of national security, nuclear, oil, chemical, metallurgy, electronics, shipbuilding, food, etc. Product Application National security, nuclear, oil, chemical, metallurgy, electronics, shipbuilding, food, etc. Our Certificate ISO9001, ASME U, PED-AD2000, PED-ISO3834 Production Equipment Various welding machines, roller, shearer, bending machine, X Ray detection machines, traveling cranesGas To Liquid Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger price website:http://www.lxheattransfer.com/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: