China Commercial Aluminum Hollow Perforated Ceiling Tiles ma

Autore Messaggio
Haus22mann Haus22mann
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mar 23 Mag, 2023 7:36 am    Oggetto: China Commercial Aluminum Hollow Perforated Ceiling Tiles ma   

[table][tr][td]China Commercial Aluminum Hollow Perforated Ceiling Tiles manufacturers    About Us
Headquartered in Foshan, China, Guangdong Xinhemate Building Materials Co., Ltd (鈥榅inhe鈥? implements its engineering excellence through a wide range of customized interior and exterior products and services: Ceilings and claddings, facade and canopies.
Xinhe meets the challenges posed by creative architectural design in the state-of-the-art  production facilities in China鈥檚 dedicated industrial zone with a team of more than 25 years experienced, qualified , trained and motivated workforce.
Equipped with advanced computer numeric control (CNC) machines that imported from German and Swizz, these facilities and people ensure complex design specifications are implemented as per schedule. Xinhe is always doing her best to  meet the increasing needs and requirements of the global building and construction industry.
In pursuit of excellence, Xinhe has developed and implemented a quality management system in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 standards.
We are looking forward to establish the long term business relationship with all of our agents and distributors, architects, consultants, contractors, construction company, wholesales and business partners who have interested in our products and services.China Commercial Aluminum Hollow Perforated Ceiling Tiles manufacturers
[/tr]
[/table]
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: