low price Perforated Wire Mesh

Autore Messaggio
apo6885 apo6885
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 22 Mar, 2023 2:27 am    Oggetto: low price Perforated Wire Mesh   

low price Perforated Wire Mesh King Siu Metal Products (Shen Zhen) Limited is located in Sun San Ping Xi South Road, Lunggang District, Shenzhen City, China. The main product range is Audio cabinet, Speaker grille, Heat sink and Metals accessories. In February, 1998, the factory acquired the ISO9002 quality system certification. It covers an area of more than 6,000 square meters, with around 102 employees, management and technical personnel exceed 20 people. Till now, it has nearly 30 years of experience in developing and producing metal mould (including transfer die, drawing die, progressive die and single die etc). We have one independent professional team in mould design. We organize a team of professional staff involved in mould design, mould making, welding, sheet stamping CNC, silk-screen painting, and forming process, etc. The factory is equipped with over 100 units of advanced production machinery and test equipment. To keep in pace with times, the factory certified for the ISO9001-2000 quality international system in October, 2003. In answer to nation's requirements, it attaches much importance to environment protection while manufacturing; It makes sure that all the products are accord with RoHs directive. We upgrade our technique and improve our product quality as well as customer services, so as to acquire more new customers. We warmly welcome customers form at home and abroad to establish cooperation and create a bright future with us together. Factory Office Meeting Room Group CNC Workshop Workshop Workshop Grille Punching Line Metal Stamping Linelow price Perforated Wire Mesh website:http://www.metalcustomks.com/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: