Stage LED PCB factory

Autore Messaggio
apo6885 apo6885
Macchina di Rube Goldberg Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 22 Mar, 2023 2:24 am    Oggetto: Stage LED PCB factory   

Stage LED PCB factory Shenzhen Shuoheng Technology Co., Ltd Shenzhen Shuoheng Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional custom PCB circuit board, FPC soft board, LED product module capacitive screen, FPO mobile phone cable and other products and production and processing company. The company has a complete and scientific quality management system. The integrity, strength and product quality of Shenzhen Shuoheng Technology Co., Ltd. have been recognized by the industry, and friends from all walks of life are welcome to visit, guide and negotiate business. Automatic printing machine: DESN DSP 1008 can automatically position and clamp PCB boards of various sizes and thicknesses with movable, magnetic ejectors and vacuum platforms and vacuum boxes, effectively overcoming the deformation of the board and ensuring a uniform printing process. WITH "WINDOWS XP WINDOW" Operation Interface and Rich Software Functions, It Has A good man-machine dialogue environment, and the operation is simple, convenient, easy to learn and easy to use. It has the function of self-diagnosis sound, light alarm and prompt the cause of the fault. Both single- and double-sided PCB substrates can be operated. Perfect printing of 0.3MM PITCH AND 0201 PADS. 聽 Customer-specific instructions: 1. Consult customer service Contact customer service Send development requirements to customer service 2. Payment method Business communication Complete schematics, PCB drawings, proofing, debugging, testing, and phased payment 3. About price technical communication Prices are quoted according to specifications Online price is for reference only, please contact customer service to communicate quotation 4. Production time development design The specific time is determined according to the difficulty and quantity of the product 5. Answer questions Technical support If you have any questions, please contact customer service 6. After-sales service Customer service online If you have any questions, please contact customer serviceStage LED PCB factory website:http://www.ipcba.com/stage-led-pcb/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: