China Regular Disposable Mask

Autore Messaggio
bnnjngt5 bnnjngt5
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mar 21 Feb, 2023 1:43 am    Oggetto: China Regular Disposable Mask   

China Regular Disposable Mask 1.Product Descriptions Items: mask Lead Time: 5-15 working days Price: Our price changes with exchange rate fluctuations, please leave your contact information, we will give you the latest quotation as soon as possible 2.Product parameters 3.Features (1)Breathable fabric (2)Soft and lint-free (3)Snug fit 4.Our Advantage (1)Quick delivery (2)Safe package and fast delivery. (3)7+24 easy communication and fast response. 5.FAQ Q1.If products have some quality problem, how would you deal with? We can discuss the solution including re-call according to real situation. Q2.Which method(s) of international payment will you use? T/T(30% for deposit, the 70% balance to be paid before delivery) Q3.How can I get samples? The samples could be sent by UPS, FedEx or DHL or other international express you would like. Q4.Is your factory able to design our own package? Our is willing to help our customers to design their package box with their own logo. Q5.How do you make our business long-term and good relationship? Our international design team keeps updating designs to lead the whole market.China Regular Disposable Mask website:http://www.panta-trading.com/disposable-mask/regular-disposable-mask/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sui racconti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: