Modern Dark Wood Grain U Shape Kitchen Cabinet

Autore Messaggio
bnnjngt5 bnnjngt5
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mar 21 Feb, 2023 1:41 am    Oggetto: Modern Dark Wood Grain U Shape Kitchen Cabinet   

Modern Dark Wood Grain U Shape Kitchen Cabinet Hangzhou N&L Furniture Co., Ltd locates in Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China. We鈥檙e modern manufacture integrated with developing, designs and sales Kitchen cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet, Wardrobes, Office Cabinet and Other custom cabinets. The company keeps a strong focus on product quality which is viewed as the core of business. Thanks to the original designs and reasonable price, we have exported our products to 55 countries. Our factory has 4000 square meters workshops, to enhance the products workmanship, we use advanced automatic equipment for productions. Most quality control tasks are well done by machines. When we get production orders, cutting machine will calculate the boards cutting location to make sure boards are fully used. It can save material losing more than 30% than human. For edge sealing, it鈥檚 very important for cabinets life. We have automatic edge sealing machine; it will help glue can be fully and smoothly pasted on edges. Also, it has the process of clearing extra glue and polishing corner so the finished boards have nice appearance. After sealing, the boards will be drilled assembling holes. It鈥檚 also done by system. Worker only need to put the boards on machine and machine will do rest works. Besides machines鈥?production quality control, we also have QC staff do 100% inspection. The inspection reports will be sent to clients before delivery. So, it will be much easy for clients confirm what the products they will get. N&L do believe quality products make long terms cooperations.Modern Dark Wood Grain U Shape Kitchen Cabinet website:http://www.nlkitchencabinets.com/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sui racconti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: