China Disposable Face Mask

Autore Messaggio
bnnjngt5 bnnjngt5
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mar 21 Feb, 2023 1:38 am    Oggetto: China Disposable Face Mask   

China Disposable Face Mask PRODUCT INTRODUCTION This disposable mask has 3 layers, the outermost layer is a non-woven fabric, the middle is a melt-blown filter layer, the inner layer is a skin-friendly non-woven fabric, close to the face, comfortable to wear, even in summer will not feel hot. SPECIFICATIONS Brand NameShu kang Model NumberDisposable sterile mask Place of OriginDeyang, Sichuan province, China ApplicationPersonal Care Respirator filter classKN95 Wearing TypeEar-loop MaterialNon-woven fabrics FEATURES 1. Moldable nose bridge sponge strips to fit various faces 2.Isolation layer on both sides, effectively blocking the air on both sides 3.Good quality melt-blown cloth PACKAGE CONTENTS Carton Size: 50*33.5*22cm 10 pcs per poly bag 5 poly bags per one box 20 boxes/1000 pcs per carton Carton Gross: 4.26kg Company Introduction Chengdu Loye Trading Co., Ltd specialized in dealing export safety and personal protective equipment and products. We have years of rich experience in this filed, being at the upstream of the domestic supply chain. As a manufacturer and export company of safety protection products, we supply a broad range of equipment and products, including Hard Hat, Safety Respirator/Mask, Safety Vest, Uniform, Road Cone, Road Barrier, Warning Board. We provide you high quality products with competitive price. FAQ Q: Do you accept small order? A: Yes, we do. If your order is small than our MOQ, we can arrange special for you. Q:Is it special requirement available? A:Yes, the equipment could be designed according to customer's using aim or special requirements. Q:When will you ship my order? A:Usually 3-10 days after receipt of payment, but can be negotiated according to order quantity and production plan. China Disposable Face Mask website:http://www.loyecd.com/face-mask/disposable-face-mask/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sui racconti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: