Household suppliers

Autore Messaggio
qwee4289 qwee4289
Macchina di Rube Goldberg Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 15 Feb, 2023 8:22 am    Oggetto: Household suppliers   

Household suppliers Material: PLA Type : reusable Package: 10pcs/middle bag,100pcs/ctn Usage: household Certification: CE ISO9001 TUV 聽 Product Details PREMIUM REUSABLE SHOPPING AND GROCERY BAG: Do your best to help the environment with our premium reusable shopping bags. These eco bags feature a sturdy and durable design for carrying produce, gardening supplies, crafts, groceries, and more. 鈥?Use them again and again for all your shopping needs. 鈥?/p> MADE FROM ECO-FRIENDLY, RECYCLED MATERIALS: Our durable, long-lasting shopping bags are made of non-woven polypropylene that won't tear easily, even under heavy loads. This material lasts a lifetime of shopping, reducing your personal waste and carbon footprint. 鈥?/p> STURDY DESIGN WITH STITCHED HANDLES: Now your customers can shop with confidence, using durable fabric and strong stitching to attach the handles to your recyclable shopping bags. They don't have to worry about unnecessary rips, breaks, or tears while enjoying their shopping experience. 鈥?/p> SPACIOUS DESIGN FOR VARIOUS PRODUCTS: Our agile and flexible eco shopping bags can bend and shape any product, from food and wine to gardening products and accessories and more. WASHABLE, REUSABLE & CONVENIENT: After using these bags for a few shopping trips, simply pop them in the washer dryer and use them again. This pack contains 200 different reusable bags that can be washed, reused, packed and unpacked as often as you like. 聽聽 Product parameters Brand Name:OEM锛孫DMclassification:non-woven fabric Stock:yesMaterial:non woven Shelf Life:2 yearsProduct name:non woven packaging bags Quality Certification:CE ISO9001 TUVColor:Custom OEM/ODM:acceptedSample time:15 days Function:Put stuffFeature:Degradable Usage:householdCertificate:ISO9001 TUV 聽 Our company Bio Nonwovens Co., Ltd. was established in 1993. It is a comprehensive enterprise integrating production, trade and research and development of nonwovens. It is located in Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, with a registered capital of 10 million and a plant area of 20,000 square meters. Polyester spunbond, staple fiber interlaced and other non-woven fabric production lines are equipped with powder-coated interlining coating and roll slitting equipment. The main raw materials are polyester and viscose. 聽聽 FAQ 1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company? How many people work in your company? A: We are a factory, we have 300 skilled workers till this year. 聽 2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I get there? A: Our factory is located in Quanzhou, Fujian, China. 聽 3. Q: What is your product material? Answer: Material PLA. We can also choose materials according to customers' requirements. 聽 4. Q: Can you provide some samples? A: We are happy to send you free samples. 聽 5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control? A: "Quality is the top priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the beginning to the end. Our factory has obtained the certifications of Intertek, tuv, WCA, etc. 聽Household suppliers website:http://www.biononwoven.com/household/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: