self loading concrete machine

Autore Messaggio
hytjy5yh hytjy5yh
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Gio 09 Feb, 2023 1:37 am    Oggetto: self loading concrete machine   

self loading concrete machine Hangzhou Tob Engineering Machinery Co.,Ltd.,is one of the professional manufacturers of construction and engineering equipment in China. Situated in Jiande City, Hangzhou, which is about 100 kilometers away from Yiwu and 250 kilometers away from Ningbo Port, we enjoy an advantageous geographical location. The history of our manufacturing in construction machinery can be traced back to 1991. In 2008, the foreign trade department has been established and our goods started to be exported abroad. In 2016, we moved to the new factory in Jiande City, which covers an area of about 20000 square meter. We are very confident to enlarge our business scope in the brand new factory. As a rapidly growing company specializing in the design and production of an extensive range of equipment in construction and engineering industry, we could supply you with products as follows: Concrete Mixer, Concrete Mixing Plant, Concrete Block Making Machine, Concrete Mixing Truck, Concrete Pump, Site Dumper, Wheel Loader, Small Crane, Tower Crane, Construction Lifter, Vibratory Roller, Light Tower, Plate Compactor,Tamping Rammer, Power Towel,Concrete Cutter, Concrete Vibrator ,Water Pump , Rebar Bender, Rebar Cutter and so on. As a result of high quality of our products and outstanding customer service, we have gained a global sales network covering many countries in Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Central and South America. To win more customer, we would like to give the following preferable policy: 1. OEM/ODM orders and customer's design are welcome. 2. No minimum order limit. 3. One-year quality warranty. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to establishing successful business relations with clients around the world in the near future. Choose TOBEMAC To Offer Best Machinery for you!self loading concrete machine website:http://www.itobemac.com/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: