Buy PP Frame Dining Chair

Autore Messaggio
DFDVX226 DFDVX226
Macchina di Rube Goldberg Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 01 Feb, 2023 4:27 am    Oggetto: Buy PP Frame Dining Chair   

Buy PP Frame Dining Chair Product Information The soft padded dining chair is a very common dining room chair. It is mainly divided into two types: fabric upholstered chairs and leather upholstered chairs. Fabric upholstered chairs look more casual, while leather upholstered chairs are easier to take care of. The fabrics used to produce fabric upholstered chairs are flannel and linen, and the leathers used to make leather upholstered dining chairs mainly include PU leather, microfiber leather, vintage leather, etc. The color of the upholstered dining chairs can be customized. The design of this modern soft padded dining chair is relatively simple, and the simple color scheme creates a relaxed, comfortable and warm atmosphere. It is very suitable for some modernly decorated fast food restaurants, western restaurants, steakhouses, and other dining places. Parameters Description锛歁odern Luxury chair, steel legs. EN12520 test chair Size锛歐62*D60*H80/64*52*63 40HQ LQ锛?40 Package锛欱rown box with drawing line,2pcs/ctn Fabric锛歀EATHAIRE Material锛歴teel frame and legs.dark color. Our advantage We have strict qulity control system, we passed ISO 90001 certify.we have BSCI audit report FSC certification. The factory is improve to meet 5S management requiryments. Now we have dependent Quality control department. There is 4 workers. one on sewing line. one on staple line, one for inspecting mass products and raw material. one for whole. We have unqualified product zone for each procedure to make sure the unqualified item won't packed as good items. FAQ Q: What is your lead time? A: It depends on the order quantity and the seasonyou place the order. Usually we can ship within 7-15 days for small quantity,and about 30 days for large quantity. Q: Do you make customized design? A: Yes. OEM&ODM is available, you can show us your design, and it is better to ship us your original sample. Q: Can you provide samples? A: Yes, but we need to charge sample fee and we will return the fee when buyers place order. We can ship your sample via DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS etc. Please feel free to contact us for details. Q: How can I visit you? A: Our factory is located in Anji County, Zhejiang Province.It's about 1.5h from Hangzhou and 3h from Shanghai by Bus. If you would like to visit us, you could make an appointment in advance and we will arrange that for you.Buy PP Frame Dining Chair website:http://www.zhanyuanchairs.com/dining-chair/pp-frame-dining-chair/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: