wide web wrap suppliers

Autore Messaggio
zaorixiu8 zaorixiu8
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Ven 13 Gen, 2023 1:21 am    Oggetto: wide web wrap suppliers   

wide web wrap suppliers Company Profile Shandong Kaixiang Packaging Products Co., Ltd. is located in the civilized industrial city of Luzhong, China 鈥?Shandong Zouping Baijia Industrial Park. The company is adjacent to National Road 309 in the south, Jiaoji Railway runs through the east and west, and is adjacent to Jiqing Expressway in the north, 60 kilometers away from Jinan International Airport, and adjacent to Qingdao Port in the east, with convenient transportation. The company has a number of internationally leading cast film production lines, specializing in the production of PE stretch film, stretch film, and BOPP tape. The company has several scientific research personnel and an excellent technical team to provide customers with a full range of high-quality services, which are well received and favored by the majority of users and dealers. Products are exported to more than a dozen provinces, municipalities, autonomous regions, Europe, America and Southeast Asia. The company has been operating for more than ten years and has become one of the top ten paper companies in the world--Sinar Mas Group APP China Co., Ltd.; the world's largest newsprint manufacturer with a single factory--Huatai Paper; the world's largest overall ring-rolled steel " The world's first ring "manufacturing enterprise--the high-quality supplier of Elite Heavy Industries and the American Kohler Company in China, and signed a long-term cooperation plan with them, laying a solid foundation for the products to go to the international market. Adhering to the Lushang spirit of "integrity first, quality first, win-win cooperation, and starting from the heart", the company continues to increase investment in research and development, continue to introduce advanced equipment, promote product transformation and upgrading, and provide domestic and foreign customers with a one-stop full industrial chain Packaging Solutions. Sincerely look forward to long-term cooperation with you, and seek common cause.wide web wrap suppliers website:http://www.kaixiang-packaging.com/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: