Voragine - di Leonardo Lanzara

Autore Messaggio
chiarad
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Gio 28 Lug, 2011 4:54 pm    Oggetto: Voragine - di Leonardo Lanzara   

ciao.
ho letto questo libro, scritto da un esordiente. Non è esattamente un thriller, ma a metà tra thriller, fantapolitica e giallo. Mi è piaciuto tantissimo!

Questo è il link a bol.it, dove si può leggere una recensione e diversi commenti: http://www.bol.it/libri/Voragine/Leonardo-Lanzara/ea978886438164/

Fossi in voi, mi affretterei a prenderlo!

ciao

Chiara
Lindsey Ralph
MessaggioInviato: Gio 07 Dic, 2023 3:01 am    Oggetto:   

There is a wide variety of genres represented in Skibidi Toilet games. This may take the form of a character-editing clicker game, a racing game, or a shooter. Is the Skibidi Toilet something that interests you? Do you want to play games with this hilarious character? 
priyanka plus
MessaggioInviato: Ven 08 Dic, 2023 10:20 am    Oggetto:   

We provide a desirable Ajmer Call Girl Service for you for the satisfaction of your soul. It is time to enjoy our sexual life with adorable beauties and angels. Call us right away for future inquiries.
laura lorde
MessaggioInviato: Mar 19 Dic, 2023 10:44 am    Oggetto:   

Thank you for your recommendation melon playground of the book "Voragine" by Leonardo Lanzara.
Kendall Hall
MessaggioInviato: Mar 16 Gen, 2024 3:50 am    Oggetto:   

Utilize the handbrake strategically, shift gears with precision, and master the art of drift hunters unblocked as you race through various tracks, each presenting its own set of challenges and opportunities.
adele adelebrown68
MessaggioInviato: Ven 16 Feb, 2024 5:16 am    Oggetto: good   

Lindsey Ralph ha scritto:
There is a wide variety of genres represented in games. This may take the form of a character-editing clicker game, a racing game, or a shooter. Is the Skibidi Toilet something that interests you? Do you want to play games with this hilarious character? Papa's Games

Queste ricette per l'anima e il corpo, scritte con passione, autorevolezza ed elegante umorismo, propongono un libro e un autore a rimedio di ogni nostro  
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle recensioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: