China Villi Material Knee High Boots Manufacturers

Autore Messaggio
karen22are karen22are
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 31 Mag, 2023 1:49 am    Oggetto: China Villi Material Knee High Boots Manufacturers   

China Villi Material Knee High Boots Manufacturers Our History Wenzhou JAMA Trading Co., Ltd. is a professional footwear supplier founded by Ms. LISA Zhang in 2016. The company's slogan is "You win, WE win, win together". As the company continues to grow, The Internet sales model has greatly improved the company鈥檚 sales and team. Today, JAMA has developed into one of the largest trading companies in Wenzhou, and has 30 shoe factory partners, with an annual export value of 10 million US dollars, And JAMA has been awarded the title of "Advanced Foreign Trade Enterprise" by the government every year. Our Factory Our company expand gradually under the support of near 30 partner factories, Now our company has been developed to be one of the biggest trade companies in our city. Most of our support factories have BSCI certificate, moreover, They have very professional technological process, standardized operating procedures and very strict acceptance criteria, we have responsible inspector to control all orders to insure that all our products will be good quality. Our Product Women shoes, men shoes, kids shoes, boots, sneakers, sandals, slippers, canvas shoes. Product Application Consumer goods Our Certificate Most of our support factories have BSCI certificate. Production Equipment 01 Cutting Machine 02 Toe Lasting Machine 03 Counter Lasting Machine 04 Bottom Pressing Machine 05 Sewing Machine Production Market Our main markets are America, Europe, Middle east, and South America etc. As present the company trade scale expands day by day, the customer spreads all over the world, by the good service and the prestige obtains the overseas customer鈥檚 trust,each year鈥檚 sales volume unceasingly is rising. Our Service Our company has a strong development capability, including professional designers drawing and making samples, we develop the lastest products for customers. Or according to customer requirements to develop. At the same time, we also have a professional business team, tracking and handling the production process of goods, and timely feedback various information to customer, we have professional goods inspection, to resure that customers can get good quality.China Villi Material Knee High Boots Manufacturers website:http://www.jama-shoes.com/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: