MAP Sensor manufacturers

Autore Messaggio
karen22are karen22are
Macchina di Rube Goldberg Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 31 Mag, 2023 1:37 am    Oggetto: MAP Sensor manufacturers   

MAP Sensor manufacturers Overview LSA MAP sensor is a replacement for original parts, and it is fully OE compliant and rigorously tested on finished products. The product can accurately sense the intake air volume under temperature and pressure changes and convert it into a signal voltage to help measure the pressure change in the fuel tank. Its chip is designed as an integrated circuit, and it is also equipped with high-quality insulation to improve its durability and shock resistance. Thanks to the use of high-quality raw materials, it has the advantage of being durable and will not fission due to increased temperature. The MAP sensor is internally protected from moisture and liquids from the outside, which greatly reduces the probability of sensor damage. Features 1. Part Number: 0261230185 2. Fits For 2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 6.2L V8 LSA VIN: P 聽聽聽聽 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V 6.2L V8 LSA VIN: P 聽聽聽聽 2009-2013 Chevrolet Corvette 6.2L V8 LS9 3. Apply to the original and forced induction vehicles. (plz check your part number) 4. Ideal for applications up to 25lbs of boost. 5. This MAP sensor is a direct replacement for the GM #12592525, LS9 LSA MAP Sensor. 6. Delivery term, FOB Shanghai, Ningbo, CNF, CIF, etc. Information Product Name锛?/p>3 Bar LS9 LSA MAP Sensor Supercharger Pressure Sensor Condition:New Manufacturer锛?/p>SPK Motorsports Brand锛?/p>SPK Interchange Part Number锛?/p>12592525; 0261230185 Packing 锛?/p>Sold Individually Warranty锛?/p>One year color锛?/p>Black Or Customized Compatible with: All LSA engines (Camaro ZL1 & CTS-V) LS9 ZR1 Corvette 2009-2013 3 Bar - supercharger outlet pressure sensor; LS9 MAP Sensor Vehicle Fitment: 2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 6.2L V8 LSA VIN: P 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V 6.2L V8 LSA VIN: P 2009-2013 Chevrolet Corvette 6.2L V8 LS9 More Details MAP sensor is recommended for Forced Induction applications. MAP sensor will allow you to read boost through aftermarket tuners. This is the stock sensor from the LSA and LS9 applications. Requires custom calibration and tuning for GM LS1/LS7 engine LS2 and later manifolds require a separate connection harness (not included).MAP Sensor manufacturers website:http://www.spkmotorsports.com/map-sensor/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: