ChinamicrobristletoothbrushSuppliers

Autore Messaggio
CoreyLe144 CoreyLe144
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Lun 15 Mag, 2023 2:54 am    Oggetto: ChinamicrobristletoothbrushSuppliers   

ChinamicrobristletoothbrushSuppliers Our Factory Jiangsu XingSheng Brush Co., Ltd. is established in 1996. The company has inherited the toothbrush development and production technology of Sheng鈥檚 family for 60 years and still keeps innovating. It is located in the beautiful ancient city YangZhou and also a famous professional toothbrushes manufacturer in China. In 2001, XingSheng passed the American food and Drug Administration (FDA) certification. In 2005, it also passed the IS09000 quality management system, IS014000 environmental management and OHSAS18000 occupational health and safety management system. On this basis, the company aslo passes GMP , BRC , BSCI , Disney and NBCU audit every year. XingSheng has imported advanced brush-making equipments from Germany, Korea and other countries. XingSheng adopts domestic and international standards to develop research and produce various specifications toothbrushes. The products have more than 230 varieties in 6 series, with a number of Utility Models and Design Patent certificates. It has an annual production capacity of 300 million toothbrushes. The company is a national contract abiding and trustworthy enterprise , it is the main drafting unit for national standard of 鈥渢oothbrush鈥? 鈥漜hildren鈥檚 toothbrush鈥?and 鈥?sharpened silk toothbrush鈥?, it is the gainer of " well-known trademark" and " Chinese famous brand" in China . After years of development, 鈥淴ingSheng" trademark has been registrated in more than 100 countries such as Madrid agreement member countries, the United States and South Korea etc . The number of terminal channels and outlets are far ahead in the industry. At the same time, the company actively develops the international markets in Europe, America and Africa, has strong OEM and ODM professional production capacity, and has been a long-term cooperative supplier of Johnson, Unilever, Tesco, Carrefour, Auchan and other well-known enterprises. Adhering to the principle of "Honesty first. Customer first", XingSheng will make unremitting efforts to promote high-quality products and protect human health and oral care. Our Product Toothbrush/Dental Floss Product Application Oral Care Our Certificate FDA 锛?ISO9001 锛孖SO14001锛?ISO45001锛?GMP, BRC, BSCI 锛孲edex Production Equipment Injection Machine Tufting Machine Packing Machine Production Market USA Europe Asia Southeast AsiaChinamicrobristletoothbrushSuppliers website:http://www.xingshengbrushes.com/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: