China Non Woven Fabric Hang Ear Coffee Filter Bag Roll for P

Autore Messaggio
apo6885 apo6885
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 22 Mar, 2023 2:32 am    Oggetto: China Non Woven Fabric Hang Ear Coffee Filter Bag Roll for P   

China Non Woven Fabric Hang Ear Coffee Filter Bag Roll for Packing Machine factory Our History Hangzhou Longhuida New Materials Co.,Ltd is a moden enterprice specializing in R&D, production, and sales of high quality filters and high permeability materials. Our Product We provide one stop solution from raw material to finished products in tea bag and coffee bag field, including tea bag mesh rolls, pre-tagged PLA mesh rolls, filter paper rolls, nonwoven rolls, drip coffee rolls, pyramid tea sachet, drip coffee bags and all kinds of personalized labels. Product Application Tea bag, food package. Coffee packing, Medical packaging Our Certificate We obtained the food safety management system certificate, Quality safety management system certificate, enviromental mangement system certificate and occupational health and safety management system certificate, and also get the IS9000, FDA, EU, MHLW and EN13432 certification for our materials. Production Equipment Hangzhou Longhuida New Materials Co.,Ltd currently has 13000 square meters of IS22000 standard cleaning workshop, We have 200 sets of weaving machines, 60 sets of tagging machine, several automatic printing and cutting tag machines. Besides, we also equipped with pyramid teabag machines and drip coffee bag machines. Production Market We have been export to indian, Sirlanka, Russian, Ukrain, Dubai, Greece, German, Serbia etc. Our Service Longhuida, focus on the supply for the world鈥檚top tea and coffee materials, and bulid the platform for the industry鈥檚 best materials supply. High-Quality, Full-Categories, and Private Customization. Professional R&D team, advanced production equipment, intergrated production line, complete certification and personalized design to meet the varies markets in China and overseas. Professional Sales Team. Attentive after-sales service, exquisite product technology, and high quality products provide professional supply chain solution for agents and sales.China Non Woven Fabric Hang Ear Coffee Filter Bag Roll for Packing Machine factory website:http://www.teabagpacking.com/
Paul Smith-1
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Lun 03 Apr, 2023 11:56 am    Oggetto:   

In principle, you can use this option
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: