Customized Kid's Sweater

Autore Messaggio
apo6885 apo6885
Macchina di Rube Goldberg Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 22 Mar, 2023 2:25 am    Oggetto: Customized Kid's Sweater   

Customized Kid's Sweater 100% Cotton Material- Classic crochet sweater is made of high quality knitted materials. Soft cotton blend used on the kids pullover make baby cozy and warm, no harsh chemical, eco-friendly to baby's tender skin. Design- Classic knitting design, long sleeve with elastic sleeve opening and lower hem, wind resistant and comfortable. Classic round neck without rubbing the neck. Give your baby the best comfort. Occasion- Unique style, a cute lightweight outfit, suitable for home and outdoor wear at school, home, birthday party, Halloween, Christmas, New Year and other happy holidays. Best match with any style clothes,pants,tights. Quality- We focuses on soft cotton, safe fabric and design. The collection abides by the belief that kids should always be comfortable, snuggly and safe, free to do what they do best: play, sleep and thrive.This baby coats does not have any bad smell which is important because we know baby's skin is sensitive. Q&A Q: Are You A Trading Company Or A Factory? A: We are Trading Company, and we export to 38 countries/regions such as Europe, America and Africa. Our headquarter is located in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China. 聽 Q: What Is Your Terms Of Payment ? A: T/T or LC. 聽 Q: How Long Is Your Delivery Time? A: Around 1-3 months after the order is confirmed for orders below 2000pcs. 聽 Q: Why Choose us? A: 1.Professional Sweater Manufacturer and Supplier 2.OEM & ODM accepted 3.Factory Price 4.Low MOQ 5.Trade Assurance Safeguards 6.You can print it by sending pictures or sending sample clothes. We can produce samples quickly and produce large quantities of goods quickly. 7.we are specialized in hand-knitted, crochet, computer knit, jacquard, and intarsia knitting. etc. Please advise your logo in advance. 8.Professional pre-sales and after-sales team 聽Customized Kid's Sweater website:http://www.kuodiansweater.com/kid-s-sweater/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: