Washers manufacturers

Autore Messaggio
DFDVX226 DFDVX226
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 01 Feb, 2023 4:26 am    Oggetto: Washers manufacturers   

Washers manufacturers DIN7603 Sealing Washers High quality copper flat washers with high conductivity perfect for electrical connections on household and commercial appliances, automotive and marine uses in which the power source has a threaded/bolt-type connection. Feature and Advantage 1. All the flat washers are made of copper, which with high conductivity, corrosion resistant. They have a tighter seal and high heat resistance than steel and rubber washers. 2. These most commonly used copper washers have superior rust resistance and the excellent of oxidation resistance, which can ensure long time using and prolong screws lifespan, great for sump plugs, water, fuel and hydraulic fittings. 3. They are very easy to install, the washer's surface are smooth can reduces friction between the screw and nut, prevents leakage, isolates, prevents loosening or dispersion pressure. Specifications Item Weight0.105kg Product DimensionsM6-20mm Sizefull size MaterialCopperWashers manufacturers website:http://www.shallfastener.com/washers/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: