Single Beam Sb Series Rubber-tired Gantry Crane factory

Autore Messaggio
DFDVX226 DFDVX226
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 01 Feb, 2023 4:25 am    Oggetto: Single Beam Sb Series Rubber-tired Gantry Crane factory   

Single Beam Sb Series Rubber-tired Gantry Crane factory Our History Henan Modern Heavy Industry& Technology Co., Ltd (MHI CRANE) was established in 2004. It is located in Fengqiu crane industrial park, Henan Province, is specialized in the production and development of rubber tired cranes with a complete quality assurance system and perfect detection methods. Our Factory MHI crane mainly produces rubber tyred gantry cranes, mobile boat hoist, port jib crane, container Container straddle carrier, various high and low hydraulic cranes, translation crane, and other heavy industry machinery products , which have been certified by CE, ISO9001 and so on. Product Application The products are suitable for port, shipyards, shipbuilding factories, naval ships, engineering ships, offshore platforms, bulk carriers, chemical ships, cruise ships, docks and so on. Production Equipment Our company has more than 260 sets of various processing equipment. It is capable of independently accomplishing the whole technical flow of lathing, milling, planing, grinding drawing, boring, rolling, drilling, pressing, bending, rivet-welding, testing and heat treatment, etc. Production Market We had produce more than 1600 sets RTG cranes for customer. Lift capacity ranges from 10t to 1000t.They are working well in different areas of the word. Our Service MHI team pays special attention to the ability of "insight into customer needs". Based on the understanding of customers' essential needs, we study, analyze and discuss the feasibility of solutions. We have been committed to providing customers with product solutions MHI team has the design ability of 1200t gantry crane, 500t bridge crane and 350t jib crane, and has rich technical experience. We have provided technical services for many large manufacturers around the world! As for the after sale service,no mater it is within the warranty period, or after the warranty period, whether it is an accident or unknown reason, our system and process are "designed around" fast service ". We believe: service is action, fast service is "fast action"!Single Beam Sb Series Rubber-tired Gantry Crane factory website:http://www.mhi-crane.com/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: