Flow Through Racking suppliers

Autore Messaggio
DFDVX226 DFDVX226
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Mer 01 Feb, 2023 4:21 am    Oggetto: Flow Through Racking suppliers   

Flow Through Racking suppliers Quick Details Place of Origin锛?/p>Jiangsu, ChinaBrand Name:JISE Model Number:carton flow rackType:carton flow rack Material:Steel Q235B, Q235D, SS400Feature:Corrosion Protection Use:Warehouse storageCertificationCE, ISO9001 Size:CustomizedLoad capacity:200-1000kg per level Color:blue, orange or customizedPitch50/75mm Surface treatment:Electrostatic sprayingKeyword:carton flow rack Structure:AssembleMOQCustomized Product Description carton flow rack is called Flow through rack and carton live storage and carton live shelving, somebody call flow thru pallet racking. They are developed from the medium duty racking. Aluminum or steel roller rail are equipped between a pair of beams per layer to form a slope of 3 degree, and under the fluency of gravity, 鈥渇irst in first out鈥?of goods are realized. It is convenient to access and suitable for such places as the two sides of the assembly lines, distribution centers, etc. The height of the racking is normally lower than 2.5M and the loading capacity of each layer is 1000kg at the most. JISE can supply the flow through racking video or flow thru racking video if customer need. Product Parameters The carton live storage racks are mainly storage shelves composed of shelves and mobile strips. Place the goods on the rollers, use one channel to enter the warehouse, and the other channel to pick up the goods. The cargo slides downwards under the influence of gravity. The carrying capacity of each layer of the unit shelf is generally within 1000kg, and the height is within 2.5 meters. Features: 1. Using at the places such as assembly line or distribution center, at the two sides of them, convenient for selection. 2. Upright frame structure, with bearing grider, roller, damping roller, and buffer separator. 3. Aluminum or steel roller rail system. 4. Boxes move along in transport depending on gravity. Packaging & Delivery Our Factory We are Jiangsu JISE Intelligent Storage Equipment Co., Ltd. JISE has been focusing on the warehousing industry for many years, and has a group of high-quality design and R&D teams. Our products have been spread all over the country, and we have undertaken more than 100 storage rack projects. Our Certificate Production EquipmentFlow Through Racking suppliers website:http://www.jiseracks.com/storage-racking/flow-through-racking/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: