Buy discount SSAW Steel Pipe

Autore Messaggio
zaorixiu8 zaorixiu8
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Ven 13 Gen, 2023 1:21 am    Oggetto: Buy discount SSAW Steel Pipe   

Buy discount SSAW Steel Pipe Company Profile Hebei Huayang Steel Pipe Co., Ltd. is one of the largest ERW and LSAW steel pipe manufacturers in Northern China. Established in 2005, we have a modern factory covering an area of 666,000 square meters, with over 900 employees and a fixed asset of 151 million USD, and annual output capacity is up to 1,600,000 Tons. We are located in Cangzhou city, Hebei province, a large steel production base in Northern China. Huayang is near Beijing city and Xingang port, which is convenient for clients鈥?visits and reduces transportation costs. With lower raw material cost control, we can offer more competitive prices and create considerable profit for our clients. Huayang uses advanced imported production equipment such as German once-through rolling machines, British CT METORI digital controllers, the most advanced production equipment in the world for LSAW pipe production line, which have ten 4" to 26" (114.3mm-660.4mm) ERW steel pipe production lines. Three LSAW steel pipe production lines (JCOE and RBE), size from 12" to 56" (323.8mm-1422.4mm), wall thickness: 8mm-50mm. We have our own high-tech physics and chemistry labs where we can conduct our own tests, such as physical properties and chemical composition test, UT, RT, hydraulic test, and other test equipment is available, which can meet all related standards and inspection requirements. In order to provide One-Stop service for clients with superior products from qualified suppliers, Huayang set up a subsidiary company, Hebei Wingo Enterprise Co., Ltd in 2012, which is a factory buy-service company to help clients purchase products they needed, such as seamless steel pipes, spiral steel pipes, pipe fittings, flanges, valves, steel nail, and other hardware. Huayang steel pipes are widely used for Oil & Gas pipelines, water, steam, fire fighting system, electrical power engineering, pipe piling, bridges, sign poles, pump pipes, steel structures field. Huayang鈥檚 products are sold nationwide and mainly exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, South America, North America, and Europe. Our company has consistently aimed to provide our customers with high-quality, affordable industrial pipes. "Huayang" brand steel pipe has gained praises and a high reputation from all of the world.Buy discount SSAW Steel Pipe website:http://www.hy-steelpipe.com/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: