2K Sports can make more use of the G-League

Autore Messaggio
Best mengqin
Allievo
MessaggioInviato: Ven 24 Set, 2021 1:53 am    Oggetto: 2K Sports can make more use of the G-League   

Aesthetics - NBA 2K does an outstanding job in  NBA2king replicating NBA arenas in the game. The work that the developers did to ensure that the arena's floor, hardwood seating and logos are all spot-on is impressive. It would be nice to see 2K expand their PlayNow options. In previous games 2K Sports had included locations other than basketball arenas. In the first games of the series, Rucker Park was in the game.

These locations bring a different dimension to the game. It can get a bit boring to be seeing the same images repeated over and over while loading into games. These arenas don't necessarily have any connection to basketball. Unusual locations can add lots of variety to the game. G-League Teams - The G-League has grown in importance over the last few years. G-League is now a highly competitive minor league. Five different teams have won the G-League championship in the previous five years.

Moreover there is evidence that the G-League has increasingly played a factor in youngsters using the G-League as a stepping stone to join the league. We've seen players such Pascal Siakam utilize the G-League to build their skills as a player before becoming an established, regular player. 2K Sports has included the G-League in earlier games. In NBA 2K19, the G-League was one of the first steps in the direction of the NBA for the MyPlayer. Even though the last use was good, 2K Sports can make more use of the G-League.

It would be awesome to see all of the G-League teams included within the PlayNow mode. G-League teams would add another element of content to the game. Additionally and the G-League rosters that are included integrated into the game will make it much easier for users to build custom rosters. 

In the last few iterations of NBA 2K, there has been a feature which allows players to create rosters and upload these rosters to the cloud so that other players can download the roster. Many creators are drawn to Buy 2K MT PS4  creating G-League rosters that have accurate figures for their players.
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Parliamo di telefilm Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: