I no longer need slayers points

Autore Messaggio
Best mengqin
Allievo
MessaggioInviato: Ven 24 Set, 2021 1:46 am    Oggetto: I no longer need slayers points   

I just felt like sharing that it's about 35k coins for RuneScape Gold 1 slayer point, trading them in like this.  I no longer need slayers points.  I've removed the tasks I didn't like (Goraks Jungle Strykes Wyverns) but I'm fine with everything else.

I don't use points any more and I wanted to discuss my experiences with others who are carrying them.  I only had 350 points remaining, so make sure you check how many you have.

Hey, girls and guys!  Your friendly neighborhood rawrgoyle here.  So, I'm browsing through the Jagex store, experimenting with their T-shirt maker.  Does anyone know of someone from Sal's who has made one?  Does it really worth the cost?  Was it worthwhile to spend the amount of money?

With the pretty pink and floral cape I'm considering making one for my family.  As it turns out, my boyfriend designs his own T-shirts.  They are fantastic.  Jagex could do this for me, or Andrew would.

Advantages It takes a while before you can sniff out a religious person to take their money and then spend it all on runes.  What was what made RS so popular back then was all the little guilds and organizations that sprung up without Jagex.  This thread is dedicated to them and I hope it can help them return to Buy OSRS Fire Cape the numbers they once had fun.
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: