Life on Mars

Autore Messaggio
lucapelorosso
«Agente»
MessaggioInviato: Lun 29 Giu, 2009 9:50 pm    Oggetto: Life on Mars   

Ciao,
ho cominciato a guardare sporadicamente "Life on Mars", e devo dire che l'idea del poliziotto degli anni duemila che si ritrova nel mezzo degli anni settanta, con relativo spaesamento, mi intigra parecchio.
Luca
alex John-2
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Ven 21 Lug, 2023 8:53 am    Oggetto:   

You are right, I also love to watch this series because of the suspense of the seventies, but because of my academic pressure, that was difficult for me to complete LIFE ON MARS, but then I took the help of economics coursework writing services for all my economics work, they provide me with the best and the satisfying work, which reduce my academic pressure, and help me to enjoy my spare time in which I can easily watch my series, movies and other work.
Lucas Herry
«Macchina di Rube Goldberg» Macchina di Rube Goldberg
MessaggioInviato: Ven 15 Dic, 2023 3:17 pm    Oggetto:   

Engrossed in the captivating series Life on Mars, the concept of a 2000s policeman thrust into the '70s sparks intrigue. The relative disorientation adds a unique layer to the storyline. Much like navigating the twists in this show, understanding complex subjects like contract law requires expert guidance. Seeking assistance from contract law assignment help experts proves invaluable in understanding intricate legal concepts. Just as the protagonist adapts to his time-travel predicament, students can navigate the complexities of contract law assignments with the support of experts, ensuring a seamless journey to academic success.
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Parliamo di telefilm Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Vai a: